The Cultural Fashion Competition
Time: Sign in:1:00-1:40PM; Competition: 2:00-3:00PM; April 3, 2016. Venue: Center Fountain area; Promenade On The Peninsula, 550 Deep Valley Drive; Rolling Hills Estate, CA 90275
Fashion Competition Rule
1. Entrants must be registered festival attendees of 2016 UMFF with a fashion competition pass.
2. Entries must be from or inspired by any culture sources of any country. The sources include TV shows, movies, and animations.
3. Entrants should mark their dress sources at on sign in sheet.
4. Entrants may enter alone or in a group. Groups count as a single entry.Entrants may enter alone or in a group. Groups count as a single entry for the group competition, each group member still need to enter with a fashion competition pass.
5. Entrants may enter multiple dresses, but not the same dresses multiple times.
6. All entrants will have a maximum of 2 min. on stage. Contestants may not use stage time to make political, religious, insulting or other demonstrations not related to their entry.
7. All contestants under the age of 18 must submit a parent permission form.
Awards Category :
Cultural Fashion Super Star Award:
Best Cultural Fashion Presentation Award
Best Cultural Fashion Artist Award
The Award Certification and Prize will be presenting at the award ceremony.
Danny Pardo, Actor
Jon Allen; Musican, Art collector
Huang He, Actress
Pete Allman; Actor, Host, Producer
Phoenix Liu; Actress; Judge; Stage Director & Choreographer
R Victoria Jodis, Producer, Host
The Host: Mia Lin, the winner of the 2015